Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Archaeologists Discover Road on Which Jesus Walked From Pool of Siloam to TemplePhoto Credit: Israel Antiquities Authority (Evangelical Focus) -- Israel Antiquities Authority archaeologists have unearthed a road running from Jerusalem’s gates and the Pool of Siloam to the Temple. “Jesus would have walked on this newly excavated road to the Temple Mount,” said Moran Hagbi, one of the directors of the excavation. The archaeologists...
- North Carolina Man Sentenced to Life in Prison for Plotting Terror Attack Against AmericansASHEVILLE, N.C. -- A North Carolina man has been sentenced to life in prison for "attempting to commit an act of terrorism transcending national boundaries” by conspiring with a member of the barbaric Islamic group ISIS to carry out one or more terror attacks on American soil. “ Sullivan was actively planning the mass killing of […]
- Man Destroys Newly-Installed Ten Commandments Monument on Arkansas Capitol GroundsLITTLE ROCK, Ark. -- An Arkansas man was arrested on Wednesday after he destroyed a Ten Commandments monument that had been installed just yesterday on the grounds of the Arkansas capitol building. Michael Tate Reed, 32, of Van Buren was taken into custody on charges of defacing objects of public interest, criminal trespass and first-degree criminal...
- Revolutionary Technology Reveals Dazzling ‘Hidden’ Text on Biblical-Era ShardPhoto Credit: Tel Aviv University (Times of Israel) -- Using a modified household digital camera and a revolutionary new technique for performing multispectral imaging, an interdisciplinary team from Tel Aviv University has discovered never-before-seen Hebrew inscriptions on a First Temple-era shard. The discovery raises the possibility that other...
- Planned Parenthood Gives Away ‘Safer Sex Supplies’ at San Francisco Homosexual Pride EventsPhoto Credit: Planned Parenthood North California/Facebook SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. -- The Northern California chapter of Planned Parenthood recently gave away "safer sex supplies" at various homosexual pride events in the San Francisco area, and marched in this past Sunday's pride parade, according to its website and Facebook pages. "Stop by our table at the...
- Pittsburgh Police Chief, Fraternal Order of Police at Odds Over Pride Month Stickers on Patrol CarsPITTSBURGH, Pa. -- The chief of the Pittsburgh Police Department and the Fraternal Order of Police are at odds in their opinion over "LGBT Pride Month" stickers that have been affixed to patrol cars. According to local television station KDKA, Police Chief Scott Schubert believes the stickers---which read "Pittsburgh Police Supports Pride 2017"---show that the...
- Abortions of Disabled Babies at All-Time High in Scotland(Christian Institute) -- A pro-life group has called on the Scottish government to do more to protect the unborn after new figures revealed an all-time high in abortions of disabled babies in Scotland. The figures released by the NHS in Scotland found there were 216 abortions because of disability in 2016, a 57 per cent […]
- U.S. Supreme Court Rules Arkansas Must Allow Lesbian ‘Spouses’ to Be Listed on Birth CertificatesWASHINGTON -- The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that the State of Arkansas must allow the "spouses" of lesbian women who conceive by a male sperm donor to be recognized on birth certificates even though they are not the biological parent. "Obergefell proscribes such disparate treatment. As we explained there, a State may not 'exclude same-sex couples from civil...
- Trump Breaks 20-Year Tradition by Not Hosting Ramadan Dinner(Talking Points Memo) -- Instead of hosting a gathering to celebrate the end of Ramadan like the past three administrations, President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump released a statement on Saturday offering “warm greetings” to Muslims at the start of Eid al-Fitr. “Muslims in the United States joined those around the world during […]
- U.S. Supreme Court to Hear Case of Colorado Baker Ordered to Make Cakes for Same-Sex CelebrationsWASHINGTON -- The U.S. Supreme Court has agreed to take the case of Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission and decide whether or not the government may order people of faith to use their talents for a same-sex celebration despite their belief that it would be a form of participation and thus a sin […]
- Archaeologists Discover Road on Which Jesus Walked From Pool of Siloam to Temple
Video link - Trafficked Children
from XPmissions and Justice
Malina works in Thailand with trafficked children & women - hear her share some of what is happening there and how you can be a part of it.
- Video link - Trafficked Children