Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Trump, Pence Attend Prayer Service Featuring Muslim, Buddhist & Sikh Invocations, Liberty Univ. PraiseWASHINGTON -- President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence attended the traditional National Prayer Service at the Washington National Cathedral on Saturday, which featured representatives from various religions, including Islam, Sikhism and Buddhism. The gathering featured a variety of music and speakers, with prayers in the name of Jesus and songs such...
- Trump Inauguration Sparks Religious Promotion, Violent ProtestsWASHINGTON -- The inauguration of Donald Trump drew a number of demonstrators to the nation's capital on Friday, with some using the event as an opportunity to spread religious messages and some protesting Trump's presidency and political positions through vandalism and violence. Over 200 arrests were made during the day as some protesters clashed with […]
- Devoted Adoptive Father, Abolitionist Dies Suddenly, Leaving Behind Wife and Seven ChildrenAUSTIN, Texas -- A devoted adoptive father, husband and abortion abolitionist died suddenly on Thursday after emergency rescuers were unable to locate him in time when he went underwater during a family outing at the lake. Cody May, 31, had just recently moved his family to Texas after residing in Connecticut for many years, where […]
- Republican-Led Panel Strikes Down Virginia Bill Requiring Restroom Use to Align With Birth GenderRICHMOND, Va. -- A Republican-led House subcommittee in Virginia has killed a bill that would have required those using restrooms and locker rooms at government-run facilities, including public schools, to align with birth gender. According to reports, the seven-member House of Delegates subcommittee dispensed with the "Physical Privacy Act" on Thursday with a...
- U.K. Evangelist Cleared of Criminal Charges for Answering Man’s Question About Homosexuality(Christian Concern) -- A Christian evangelist has been cleared of threatening and abusive behavior at a trial in Kilmarnock, Scotland. Gordon Larmour was charged with behaving in a "threatening or abusive manner aggravated by prejudice relating to sexual orientation" and "assault" after he shared the Christian position on homosexual practice with some young men in...
- Judge Temporarily Blocks Texas From Cutting Planned Parenthood From Medicaid ProgramPhoto Credit: All Nite Images AUSTIN, Texas -- A federal judge appointed to the bench by then-President George H.W. Bush has issued a temporary injunction halting the state of Texas from cutting the abortion and contraceptive giant Planned Parenthood from the state's Medicaid program while its case moves forward in court. U.S. District Judge Sam Sparks […]
- Trump Meets With Judge on SCOTUS Shortlist Who Prosecuted ‘Ten Commandments’ Judge Roy MooreWASHINGTON -- Just two weeks before he is expected to announce his pick for the U.S. Supreme Court, Donald Trump met on Saturday with one of the judges stated to be on his shortlist: Judge William Pryor, a former Alabama attorney general who prosecuted "Ten Commandments Judge" Roy Moore in 2003, and who vowed not […]
- Minnesota Veterans Agree to Cut Cross Off ‘Religious’ Memorial Following ComplaintBELLE PLAINE, Minn. -- Veterans in a Minnesota city have removed a cross from a memorial erected in a public park after a prominent professing atheist group deemed the inclusion of the symbol as being an unlawful government endorsement of religion. According to reports, the Belle Plaine Veterans Club had recently placed the display in Veterans Park next […]
- Baptist Lawmaker Seeks End to No-Fault Divorce(Baptist News Global) -- A Southern Baptist lawmaker is trying to make it harder for couples in Texas to get a divorce by proposing legislation to eliminate “insupportability” as a grounds for dissolution of marriage. State Rep. Matt Krause (R-Fort Worth) says the prevalence of no-fault divorces has contributed to the breakdown of the family […]
- Santa Clara Officials Remove Cross From Public Park Following Atheist LawsuitSANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Officials in Santa Clara, California have removed a 14-foot cross from a public park in response to a lawsuit filed by a prominent professing atheist organization. The granite cross had been displayed in what is known as Memorial Cross Park for the past 64 years after being donated by the local […]
- Trump, Pence Attend Prayer Service Featuring Muslim, Buddhist & Sikh Invocations, Liberty Univ. Praise
Video link - Trafficked Children
from XPmissions and Justice
Malina works in Thailand with trafficked children & women - hear her share some of what is happening there and how you can be a part of it.
- Video link - Trafficked Children