Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Michigan Man Who Preaches Outside Abortion Facilities Sues to Stop Threats of ArrestGRAND RAPIDS, Mich. -- A Michigan man who preaches outside of abortion facilities and other locations on a regular basis has filed a federal lawsuit as he says that he has been threatened numerous times with arrest by police. Stephen Nylen of New City Fellowship is challenging Grand Rapids' noise ordinance, which prohibits "any noise of […]
- Hubei Christians Attacked With Fireworks, MudEZHOU, Hubei (China Aid) — After a raid chased a house church from its building out into the open on Jan. 10, authorities in China’s central Hubei province have been weekly attacking church services, firing fireworks at the Christians and drenching them with mud. For the past eight months, officials have arrived weekly at the […]
- Police, FBI Investigating After Noose Found Hanging Outside African American ChurchPhoto Credit The Times Daily FLORENCE, Ala. -- Police in Alabama are investigating after a noose was found hanging outside of a historic African American church this week. The pastor of St. John Primitive Baptist Church near Florence spotted the noose on Wednesday prior to the weekly Bible study, but didn't realize what it was until later. The […]
- Appeals Court Rules Arkansas May Exclude Planned Parenthood From Medicaid ProgramPhoto Credit: All Nite Images LITTLE ROCK, Ark. -- The Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals has ruled that officials in Arkansas may exclude the abortion and contraception giant Planned Parenthood from the state's Medicaid program, overturning a lower court ruling issued nearly a year ago. "We conclude ... that Congress did not unambiguously confer the particular...
- Judge in Pakistan Urges Parliament to Prosecute Blasphemy Cases Under Terrorism LawsLAHORE, Pakistan (Morning Star News) – In an expanded order to remove “blasphemous” content from social media in Pakistan, a high court judge included a recommendation that Parliament include terrorism charges against those accused of blasphemy. Last Saturday’s (Aug. 12) recommendation by Justice Shaukat Aziz Siddiqui of the Islamabad High Court is...
- ‘Hipster Pastor’ Launches Late-Night Comedy Show ‘Mocking Sin,’ ‘Making Christian Entertainment Not S*ck’An Arizona-based group has launched a "political late-night comedy" show similar to "The Daily Show" and "The Colbert Report" that provides stand-up comedy and skits by its pastor, who had been characterized by the New York Post as a "hipster pastor." The weekly broadcast uses satire and strong language to make a "mockery of sin" in […]
- Northern Ireland Judge Dismisses Same-Sex ‘Marriage’ Cases(Christian Institute) -- The High Court in Belfast has dismissed two cases which sought to have same-sex marriage introduced to Northern Ireland. In one case, an anonymous man known as applicant X, who entered into a homosexual "marriage" three years ago, sought a declaration that the union is valid under NI law. In the other, […]
- David Daleiden Succeeds in Appeal Surrounding University of Washington’s Baby Body Parts DocsSEATTLE, Wash. -- An appeals court has overturned a lower court ruling in regard to the redaction of certain information from documents from the University of Washington that were requested by pro-life activist David Daleiden surrounding the institution's transferral and use of the body parts of aborted babies. Daleiden, who operates the Center for Medical...
- Report: Nearly All Women in Iceland Who Receive Down Syndrome Diagnosis Obtain AbortionREYKJAVIK -- A new report by CBS is raising concern as it highlights the fact that nearly all women in the Nordic nation of Iceland who receive a Down syndrome diagnosis obtain an abortion---to the point that children with Down syndrome have been nearly eradicated. "We don't look at abortion as a murder," Helga Sol […]
- ‘I Prayed Without Ceasing’: Freed Canadian Pastor Details Hard Labor Sentence in North KoreaTORONTO -- A Canadian pastor who had been sentenced to hard labor for life but was released last week on "sick bail," outlined to his church on Sunday that he prayed without ceasing during the ordeal and stayed close to the Scriptures. "While I was laboring, I prayed without ceasing," Hyeon Soo Lim, 62, pastor […]
- Michigan Man Who Preaches Outside Abortion Facilities Sues to Stop Threats of Arrest
Video link - Trafficked Children
from XPmissions and Justice
Malina works in Thailand with trafficked children & women - hear her share some of what is happening there and how you can be a part of it.
- Video link - Trafficked Children