Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Wisconsin Police Department Removes Prayer Plaque Following Atheist ComplaintONALASKA, Wisc. -- A police department in Wisconsin has removed a prayer plaque from its walls following receipt of a complaint from a prominent professing atheist organization. The Freedom From Religion Foundation (FFRF) recently sent a letter to the Onalaska Police Department after being informed by a local resident---who it left anonymous---that a "Police...
- UK Liberal Democrat Leader Who Professes Christianity Claims ‘Gay Sex’ Is Not a Sin(The Guardian) -- The Liberal Democrat leader, Tim Farron, has confirmed that he does not believe gay sex to be a sin, saying that while he had no wish to “pontificate on theological matters,” he also did not want people to misunderstand his religious beliefs. Farron, who professes to be an evangelical Christian, has faced […]
- University of California’s Davis Campus Stocks Vending Machine With Morning-After PillDAVIS, Calif. -- The University of California's Davis campus is now making the morning-after pill available to students via a vending machine installed in its Activities and Recreation Center. Called the "Wellness to Go" vending machine, students can insert $30 to obtain emergency Plan B. Condoms and other sexual products are also offered, as well […]
- Prayer at Michigan Town Hall Gathering Drowned Out With Shouts of ‘Separation of Church and State’GAYLORD, Mich. -- A number of liberal activists wearing pink hats like those donned at the Washington Women's March recently shouted down a prayer delivered at a town hall gathering in Michigan, chanting repeatedly, "Separation of Church and State!" The incident occurred last Thursday in Gaylord during a meeting held by Republican Rep. Jack Bergman. Derek...
- UK Teacher’s Union Calls for Homosexual, Transgender Education in Nursery School(Christian Concern) -- The National Union of Teachers (NUT) has passed a motion calling on its members to teach nursery children about same-sex relationships and transsexualism. The motion was passed by delegates at the NUT's annual conference in Cardiff, which took place earlier this month. Christian Concern's Chief Executive Andrea Williams warned that this...
- Woman Who Identifies as Man Sues Catholic Hospital for Disallowing Uterus Removal at FacilitySAN FRANCISCO, Calif. -- A California woman who identifies as a man has filed a lawsuit against a Catholic hospital and its parent company for prohibiting her surgeon from performing a sex change-related hysterectomy at the facility because of the organization's religious convictions. The 35-year-old woman, who goes by the name Evan Minton, had been scheduled to...
- Muslim Man Brandishes Guns Outside of Christian Event on Facebook Live, Threatens ‘Be Scared’SIOUX FALLS, S.D. -- A felony terror charge has been filed against a Muslim man who recently recorded himself on Facebook Live brandishing numerous guns outside of a Christian event and warning viewers in a profanity-laden denouncement to be "scared" and "terrified." Ehab Abdulmutta Jaber, 45, has been charged with one count of making terrorist […]
- Wisconsin Man Accused of Sexually Abusing Five Girls, Aborting Child of One ImpregnatedCRANDON, Wisc. -- A Wisconsin man has been arrested on charges that he sexually abused several young girls over a period of six years and performed an abortion on one of them after impregnating her. Matthew Christenson, 33, of Crandon is accused of molesting five girls, ages 12-17, in January 2010, December 2012, August 2015 […]
- Profanity-Yelling Students Spit On, Vandalize Pro-Life Display on University CampusPhoto Credit: GatorEG/Wikipedia WATERLOO, Canada – A pro-life display memorializing victims of abortion was recently vandalized and spat on by profanity-yelling students at a university in Canada, leading university officials to ban such displays in the future due to their “adversarial tone.” Laurier LifeLink is a pro-life organization at Wilfrid Laurier...
- Millions of South Sudanese Face Famine in ‘Lean Season’South Sudan (Mission Network News) — It’s been just over two months since the South Sudanese government declared famine conditions in parts of the country, according to Relief Web. Now we’re getting close to what’s called the “lean season” in South Sudan from May to July. The latest UNICEF report says over five million people---almost […]
- Wisconsin Police Department Removes Prayer Plaque Following Atheist Complaint
Video link - Trafficked Children
from XPmissions and Justice
Malina works in Thailand with trafficked children & women - hear her share some of what is happening there and how you can be a part of it.
- Video link - Trafficked Children