Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- University of Minnesota Sued for Using Aborted Babies for Medical Research in Violation of State LawPhoto Credit: Wikipedia MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. --- A pro-life organization has filed a lawsuit against the University of Minnesota, asserting that it is violating state law by using the bodies of aborted babies for medical research. The Thomas Moore Society filed on Wednesday a petition for writ of quo warranto, or a motion to "stop a […]
- Clinton at Al Smith Dinner: ‘In Order to Achieve Salvation, We Need Both Faith and Good Works’NEW YORK -- During Thursday night's Al Smith charity dinner in New York City, which featured speeches from both presidential candidates, Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton told those gathered that she shares a belief with Roman Catholics that to "achieve salvation," a person must have "both faith and good works." "I am not Catholic. I'm a […]
- Athletic Association Seeks Dismissal of Suit Over Denial of Loudspeaker for Prayer at Football GameTAMPA, Fla. -- The Florida High School Athletic Association (FHSAA) has asked a federal judge to dismiss a lawsuit filed by a school that was banned from presenting a prayer over the loudspeaker prior to a game between two Christian high schools. "FHSAA was ... upholding its obligations under the First Amendment's Establishment Clause in not allowing what […]
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Cases Hit New High in U.S.Photo Credit: George Hodan WASHINGTON (NBC News) -- More cases of sexually transmitted diseases were reported last year than ever before, federal officials said Wednesday---just as state and local health departments that could help fight them lose funding. More than 1.5 million people were reported with chlamydia, the most common sexually transmitted disease...
- ‘I Strongly Support Roe v. Wade,’ Clinton Reiterates at Final Presidential DebateLAS VEGAS, Nev. -- During the third and final presidential debate before the 2016 election, Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton reiterated her commitment to keeping abortion legal and appointing justices to the U.S. Supreme Court that would do so. "First of all, where do you want to see the court take the country?" moderator Chris Wallace […]
- Judge Reaffirms Nationwide Ban on Obama Admin Policy Allowing Male Students in Girls’ RestroomsFORT WORTH, Texas -- A federal judge in Texas has reiterated that his previous preliminary injunction banning the enforcement of the Obama administration's recent restroom directives for public schools applies nationwide, and has refused to budge on the matter. "It is clear from Supreme Court and Fifth Circuit precedent that this Court has the power to issue a...
- ‘Clergy’ Woman’s Prayer Praises Planned Parenthood for Opening Door to Fight ‘Religious Machines’ Opposing AbortionNEW YORK -- Speaking at a gathering in New York City celebrating the abortion and contraception giant Planned Parenthood, a United Church of Christ clergy woman delivered a prayer thanking God that the organization made way "for women to rise up against the political, religious and patriarchal machines that sought to undermine right to choose." Neichelle...
- American Aid Worker Jeffery Woodke Kidnapped by Suspected IslamistsNIGER (The Independent) -- An American aid worker has been kidnapped by gunman in Niger, where he was helping local tribes overcome drought and food shortages. Jeffery Woodke was abducted from his home in Abalak by armed men who killed two guards before driving him across the desert into neighbouring Mali. The Youth With A […]
- ‘No,’ Carl Lentz Responds When Asked By Oprah if Only Christians Can Be in Relationship With GodPhoto credit: Instagram During a recently-aired episode of Oprah Winfrey's "Super Soul Sunday," hipster Hillsong NYC leader Carl Lentz replied in the negative when asked by the popular talk show host if he believes only Christians can be in a relationship with God. The episode was recorded earlier this year, but aired this past Sunday as […]
- FBI Nationwide Sex Trafficking Bust Results in Rescue of 82 Minors, Arrest of 239 PerpetratorsPhoto Credit: Federal Bureau of Investigations The Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) has announced the outcome of its annual sex trafficking bust, which resulted in the rescue of 82 minors and the arrest of 239 perpetrators. Operation Cross Country is a part of the FBI’s Innocence Lost National Initiative, which was first launched in 2003. This […]
- University of Minnesota Sued for Using Aborted Babies for Medical Research in Violation of State Law
Video link - Trafficked Children
from XPmissions and Justice
Malina works in Thailand with trafficked children & women - hear her share some of what is happening there and how you can be a part of it.
- Video link - Trafficked Children