Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- ‘That’s Not Mine’: Guest Speaker at High School Assembly Allegedly Shows Porn on ScreenCHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WTVR-TV) -- A guest speaker was removed from a high school assembly Monday morning after an inappropriate image appeared on a large screen at the beginning of his presentation, Midlothian High School principal Shawn Abel said in a message to parents. The image was pornographic in nature, according to people who were […]
- Former Google Engineer Creating ‘Way of the Future Church’ to ‘Worship’ Artificial IntelligencePhoto Credit: John Sommers I/Transport Topics/Wikipedia (Wired) -- Anthony Levandowski makes an unlikely prophet. Dressed Silicon Valley-casual in jeans and flanked by a PR rep rather than cloaked acolytes, the engineer known for self-driving cars—and triggering a notorious lawsuit—could be unveiling his latest startup instead of laying the foundations for a...
- Superintendent Apologizes After Student Prayer Group Halted by PrincipalAMELIA, Va. (WWBT-TV) - Parents are outraged after a situation involving a group of students praying at school on Thursday. Amelia County Public Schools says it was all a "misunderstanding and miscommunication." Superintendent Dr. Jack McKinley acknowledges to NBC12 that the four-year principal of the school stopped a group prayer that students began in the...
- Act of Censorship? Wikipedia Page for Scientist Who Supports Intelligent Design DeletedProponents of Intelligent Design are crying foul after the Wikipedia page for a respected scientist who believes that God created the universe with a purpose was recently deleted. Günter Bechly is a paleo-entomologist in Germany whose areas of expertise include fossil history and insect origins. A Roman Catholic, Bechly says he grew up in a secular home but...
- Chinese Police Question 13 Christians for Holding House Church ServicesJIANGMEN, Guangdong (China Aid) -- 13 Christians in China’s southern Guangdong province were interrogated at the police station on Nov. 5 after police broke into their church service, ChinaAid learned recently. During a Sunday morning worship service at Qingcaodi Church on Nov. 5, a team of police officers and religious affairs bureau personnel invaded a […]
- Judge Dismisses Lawsuit Against Elective ‘Bible in the Schools’ Program as Course DiscontinuedBLUEFIELD, W.V. -- A federal judge appointed to the bench by then-President George H.W. Bush has dismissed a lawsuit against a more than 75-year-old elective Bible course offered in a school district in West Virginia after the district voted to discontinue the program. U.S. District Judge David Faber said that because the Mercer County Board of […]
- UK Math Teacher Suspended for Saying ‘Well Done, Girls’ as One Student Identifies as BoyOXFORD, U.K. -- A math teacher in the U.K. has been suspended and faces possible further disciplinary action after he said "Well done, girls" to a group of students in forgetting that one of the girls prefers to be identified as a boy. Joshua Sutcliffe is a teacher at Cherwell School in Oxford, and is […]
- Australians Vote in Favor of Same-Sex ‘Marriage’ in Nationwide Postal SurveyPhoto Credit: David Jackmanson (Bloomberg) -- Australians have voted emphatically in support of same-sex marriage, paving the way for parliament to legalize homosexual unions before the end of the year. Some 61.6 percent of the more than 12 million people who took part in the government-run postal survey backed same-sex "marriage," with 38.4 percent against,...
- Scottish Adults, Children to Be Allowed to Change Legal Gender to Neither Male or FemalePhoto Credit: George Hodan (The Telegraph) -- Scottish adults and children will be allowed to change their gender so that legally they are neither male or female, under controversial plans to overhaul the law unveiled by SNP ministers. The Scottish government unveiled plans to create a “non-binary” gender for people who do not identify as […]
- US Supreme Court to Hear Pregnancy Centers’ Case Against Calif. Law Requiring Provision of Info on Govt. Abortion ProgramsWASHINGTON -- The U.S. Supreme Court has agreed to hear an appeal from several California pregnancy centers that are challenging a state law requiring them to provide information on government abortion programs even though doing so goes against their mission and purpose. The court will consider the question as to "whether the Free Speech Clause […]
- ‘That’s Not Mine’: Guest Speaker at High School Assembly Allegedly Shows Porn on Screen
Video link - Trafficked Children
from XPmissions and Justice
Malina works in Thailand with trafficked children & women - hear her share some of what is happening there and how you can be a part of it.
- Video link - Trafficked Children