Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- American Missionary to Nicaragua Sentenced to Probation for Helping Ex-Lesbian Who Fled Country With DaughterBUFFALO, N.Y. -- An American missionary to Nicaragua has been sentenced to time served plus one year of probation for helping an ex-lesbian flee the U.S. with her child seven years ago. Timothy Miller, also known as Timo, had entered a guilty plea in November on a charge of charge of conspiracy in international parental kidnapping for purchasing […]
- U.S. Supreme Court Nominee Neil Gorsuch: ‘A Fetus Is Not a Person’ Under the LawWASHINGTON -- During his second day of questioning for his Senate confirmation hearing, Trump U.S. Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch said that he accepts Roe v. Wade as the "law of the land" and its opinion that a "fetus is not a person." On Wednesday, Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., asked Gorsuch about a sentence in his […]
- Virginia Man Sentenced to Three Years in Prison for Helping Ex-Lesbian Flee Country With DaughterBUFFALO, N.Y. -- A Virginia man who was found guilty last September of international parental kidnapping and conspiracy for helping an ex-lesbian flee the country with her daughter has been sentenced to three years in prison. "In truth, I was not at all motivated by Lisa Miller's and Janet Jenkins' lifestyle," Philip Zodhiates told the court on […]
- Christians Detained for Attempting to Pray for China’s National People’s CongressBEIJING (China Aid) -- As China commenced a meeting of the National People’s Congress (NPC) the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC) on March 5, Beijing police detained two Christians who had travelled to pray for the proceedings. Officers patrolling the Great Hall of the People in Beijing detained Zhou Jinxia from Dalian, Liaoning, and...
- Atheist Activist Group Sues Texas Judge for Opening Court With Chaplain-Presented PrayerWILLIS, Texas -- A prominent professing atheist group has filed a lawsuit against a Texas judge over his practice of opening court with a prayer from a local chaplain. As previously reported, the Wisconsin-based Freedom From Religion Foundation (FFRF) first sent a letter to Judge Wayne Mack of Willis in 2014, stating that it had received […]
- Male Student Sues School District After Girl Allowed to Undress in Boys’ Locker RoomREADING, Penn. -- A male student at a Pennsylvania high school and his parents have filed suit against their school district after a female student was allowed to undress in the boys' locker room because she identifies as a boy. The student, whose name has not been disclosed, attends Boyertown High School, approximately a half an […]
- New Mexico Senate Kills Bill That Would Have Legalized Physician-Assisted SuicideALBUQUERQUE, N.M. -- The New Mexico Senate has narrowly stopped the furtherance of a proposed bill that would have legalized physician-assisted suicide in the state. Senate Bill 252 was voted down 22-20 as seven Democrats joined the Republicans who opposed the measure. "A health care provider may provide medical aid in dying to an adult patient […]
- Gambling Problems on the Rise Among British Young AdultsPhoto Credit: Lisa Kong (Evangelical Focus) -- According to a research of The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) School for Primary Care Research (SPCR), published in the British Journal of General Practice, around one in 20 people waiting to see their GP at a group of surgeries in Bristol reported having a gambling problem. […]
- U.S. Supreme Court Nominee Neil Gorsuch: Same-Sex ‘Marriage’ Decision ‘Absolutely Settled Law’WASHINGTON (Daily Magazine) -- Judge Neil Gorsuch referred to the Supreme Court's recent same-sex "marriage" decision as "settled law" on Tuesday, using a stronger phrase than he has for other legal precedents. Sen. Al Franken, D-Minn., asked Gorsuch to explain how his views on "marriage equality" have changed since 2004, when the George W. Bush […]
- Preacher, HeartCry Missionary Founder Paul Washer Suffers Heart AttackRADFORD, Va. -- Respected preacher and HeartCry Missionary Founder Paul Washer suffered a heart attack Monday night and is in stable condition, according to information released by his missionary society. "Paul Washer suffered a heart attack last night. He is in stable condition," his social media pages simply read Tuesday morning. By the afternoon, an […]
- American Missionary to Nicaragua Sentenced to Probation for Helping Ex-Lesbian Who Fled Country With Daughter
Video link - Trafficked Children
from XPmissions and Justice
Malina works in Thailand with trafficked children & women - hear her share some of what is happening there and how you can be a part of it.
- Video link - Trafficked Children